Railroad Auditing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SES Group of Companies LLC (SGC) is growing! We are seeking a hard-working Railroad Fuel Auditing Manager to join the SpecPro Environmental Services LLC (SES) team, a subsidiary of SGC. This position is located in Smithville, Missouri but travel is required within the United States. If you're eager to learn and are ready to expand your skill set, apply today!Compensation:
$55,000 - $60,000Responsibilities:
- Perform rail yard fueling audits.
- Review and ensure execution of project scope of work (SOW).
- Complete duties assigned by the project manager.
- Coordinates and directs the project to complete quality work safely.
- Ability to safely operate heavy equipment.
- Read, understand, and complete with little direction on the project plans, and scope of work.
- Neat appearance and represent the organization in a professional manner.
- Capability to pick up materials and equipment and perform daily clean-up of the area.
- Carry out audits, and knowledge of rebuilding and disassembly of fuel meters, Scully overfills, fuel nozzles, and fuel cranes. (Training Provided experience preferred)
- Knowledge of railroad rules and procedures.
- Ability to work without any onsite supervision.
- Capable of obtaining background checks for Erail Safe.
- Must be proficient, and have a current working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to pass drug & alcohol pre-employment screening.
- Must be able to acquire rental vehicles if necessary and be able to legally operate all motor vehicles.
- Required to travel to project sites for job duties for the performance of the project.
- This type of travel will require the candidate to travel by rental and company vehicles as well as commercial aircraft.
- Estimated travel: Seventy-five (75%) of their employment time.
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
SES Group of Companies LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Railway Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.