- Posted: over a month ago
If you like seeing a project through to completion, we might have the role for you. Our dynamic construction company is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to plan and manage our projects. You’ll be in charge of managing subcontractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at the project site. If you excel in leadership roles, relish the thought of checking off every item on the punch list, and are adept at overseeing large projects.
This position will report to the NASA Program Manager/Director of Construction. The job site will be located at the Kennedy Space Center at the NASA facility. The scope of work will be focused on building renovationsCompensation:
$90,000 - $120,000Responsibilities:
- Consult with the project's stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within budget
- Review subcontractor output concerning schedules and success targets to ensure that the project is on track to be completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standards required
- Certify that each building project delivers a high-quality end product, oversee construction staff, and perform on-site assessments daily
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Assist in the development of a detailed CPM Construction Schedule, specifically the enumeration of tasks, task sequence, and duration in accordance with the contract documents, and provide monthly progress schedule updates
- Conduct daily and weekly scrum schedule meetings with all subcontractors to ensure coordination, collaboration, and communication of all scheduled activities
- Completed training for OSHA 30 license and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Has basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 5 years of construction field experience and a passion for managing others
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably delegate both routine and, when necessary, important tasks and decisions, with excellent follow-through
- DOD and GOVT experience is required
- Electrical or Mechanical background/experience is preferred
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
SES Group of Companies LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at SES Group of Companies LLC