Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Office Administrator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then youmay be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Send out email and written correspondence
- Complete internal job file quality reviews
- Meet crucial deadlines
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Prepare estimates and billing invoices
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Assist other departments, as needed
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience with billing, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
- Able to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required