Office Admin Assistant:
We are a full service disaster restoration company specializing in the cleaning, restoration and reconstruction of homes and businesses that have sustained damage from fire, water, storm and environmental complications. We are seeking highly motivated and well-rounded individuals to join our growing team as a Job File Coordinator. We are a fast-paced and positive group of individuals who strive to be the best. Privately owned but Nationally known!
Main Requirements Include the Following:
- Very Strong organizational skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Possess excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to learn and run estimating systems
- Possess the ability to work with others and also individually throughout the day
- Experience with Xactimate is preferred
- Must be able to undergo a criminal background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Main Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Answering phones and maintaining customer communication/satisfaction
- Consult with customers for job scheduling, and potential upsells
- Various forms of communication within the company and to our customers
- Oversee jobs in progress and communicate with both the technicians and customers to ensure excellent service and satisfaction from the beginning to end of each job performed
Compensation is commensurate with experience
SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties
Why Work Here?SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle is a commercial, business, and industrial disaster cleanup and restoration company. A local company with national resources, we are a part of over 1,700 independently owned Franchises throughout the U.S and Canada!
SERVPRO of Summit, Lake, Park & Eagle Counties is locally owned and operated. We are a trusted leader in the restoration industry!