Business Development Representative
- Posted: January 18, 2022
SERVPRO of East Gainesville Business Development Representative
Do you love working with people and educating them?
Then don't miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Business Development Representative! In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
We're seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated, have superb interpersonal skills, and enjoy the art of selling, then you could thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Using SERVPRO marketing routes, maintain existing customer and building new customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Participates in professional associations, hosts lunch-and-learns, and Breakfast presentations
- Market to and complete The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) with commercial facilities
- Provide your Director of Business Development with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments, presentations)
- Sell Commercial and Residential HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning projects, Commercial Floor Cleaning Projects
- Respond to SERVPRO leads sent to you by office both emergency and non-emergency
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Proven track record with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Competitive salary base plus monthly commissions, gas allowance, increase salary and/or commission based on merit.
SERVPRO of East Gainesville is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02.21
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then you may be just the person we're looking for. Please search for a franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened®
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and restore people's homes and businesses. If you have a passion for making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of South Marion County/Ocala
BusinessView all jobs at SERVPRO of South Marion County/Ocala