- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 to $30,000 Yearly
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, enjoys providing excellent customer service to both teammates and customers, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.Primary Responsibilities
- Receive and enter all lead calls and job referrals
- Intake customer and client calls into the Servpro system and ensure follow-up to maximize excellent customer service
- Receive general phone calls and refer to appropriate staff member
- Document calls for weekly call log report
- Dispatch lead calls and job referrals to production manager and sales/marketing team
- Daily analyze dispatch WIP report
- Office administrative duties such as preparing email and written correspondence
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments, as needed
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED
- Able to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Vary between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of South Bend, NE/W. St. Joseph County
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?