Commercial Marketing Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop commercial customer base by utilizing a systematic business development process to identify new commercial prospects and cultivate relationships using marketing materials like SERVPRO® Key Differentiators, Emergency Ready Plan, National sponsorships, and others to market and sell SERVPRO® Services. Attend, coordinate, and promote marketing, networking, and continuing education events. Monitor loss activity and priority responding to generate work from these opportunities. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met and all applicable Centers of Influence (COIs) are identified and captured for future reference.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Commercial Contacts Developmenta. Development of Emergency Ready Planb. Regular business networking and business interactionsc. One to one engagementd. Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base 2. Commercial Facilities Target Developmenta. Development of Emergency Ready Planb. Networking and business setting interactionsc. Engagement one-to-oned. Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base 3. Commercial Events and Promotions a. Association involvement b. Association attendancec. Commercial continuing educationd. Sponsorships and promotions 4. Priority Respondinga. First Response monitoring b. Reconnaissance and lead qualificationc. Maintain brag book and Franchise references d. Execute local responsee. Execute Storm response
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
· A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
· Experience with sales and marketing within the commercial sector
· Superb sales, customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
· Strong business and financial background and process- and results-driven attitude
· Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
· Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience.
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This job requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend, stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Travel is up to 90 percent, primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be required. Pay RateBase plus commission with uncapped potential increases based on sales
SERVPRO of Fayetteville, Springdale South, North Washington County is an EOE M/F/D/V employer. Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02.21
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Pflugerville/Stillwater/Guthrie/S Tulsa/Edmond
BusinessView all jobs at SERVPRO of Pflugerville/Stillwater/Guthrie/S Tulsa/Edmond