SERVPRO of Palo Alto is a nationally recognized emergency service company and our franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is well versed in utilizing social media as a means in developing client relationships. Marketing in a well established territory, our ideal candidate is proactive, a self-starter, experienced in providing superior service, is eager to learn and ideally possesses some knowledge of either the insurance or restoration industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop new customer relationships
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparations.
- Develop and execute all corporate marketing programs, strategies and objectives
- Meet and exceed assigned sales and marketing quotas
- Conduct daily marketing contacts and build customer relationships
- Maintaining assigned contact list and reporting daily actives in the CRM
- Participate in professional associations & trade shows
- Develop sales and marketing skills for the industry
- One Year Marketing / Sales / Insurance / Customer Service experience
- Xactimate Experience a plus
- Experience with social media a plus
- Friendly outgoing personality with a team centered attitude
- Ability to present material in a sales / teaching environment
- Possess polite, confident and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Possess current driving license and clean driving record.
Job Types: Full-time, Salary+ Commission
If you have previous experience in insurance, property claim adjuster, property manager , cleaning / cleaner, teaching, educator, construction, maintenance technician, entry level, warehouse, customer service, sales, full-time, production technician, automotive sales, auto sales, car sales, wireless sales, phone sales, retail sales, this position may be for you.