Production Technician Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new Production Technician. As a new Production Technician at SERVPRO of Charles County/Oxon Hill , you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect. The Production Technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the Production Technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!” Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform production processes, demolition and other labor intensive tasks
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times
- Communicate with Production Manager, Production Crew Chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes
- Vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Benefits available after waiting period
- Effective oral communication with basic math and computer skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid drivers license is a MUST
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Starts at $(15.00)/hour based on experience, with possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit. All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02/2021
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.