- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Perform fundamental daily administrative tasks to assist the office team
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments, as needed
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Northwest Wichita
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.