SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County/Mentor/Parma/Seven Hills Elyria, OH
- Expired: July 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Servpro of Parma and Seven Hills Construction Estimator Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Construction Estimator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”! Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero! As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Primary Responsibilities
- Customer Satisfaction
- a. Establish customer relationship for construction services
- b. Educate customer on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Ensure that estimates meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for construction projects.
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate estimate (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors, etc.)
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimate to Project Manager.
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance adjusting experience
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate™ estimating software is preferred but not required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have good driving record
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field preferred
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements:This is a full-time position, working 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. Travel is required and is primarily local. Pay Rate is based on experience starting at $40,000, plus bonus pay and increases based on merit.
Health Insurance- after 90 days
Company Vehicle Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 07/20
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County/Mentor/Parma/Seven Hills
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County/Mentor/Parma/Seven Hills