Company: SERVPRO® of Northeast Spokane
Location: Spokane, WA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year (OT as needed/After Hours Bonus/Bio Pay/Commission)
When someone has a fire, water, or mold damage emergency in their home or business, SERVPRO® of Northeast Spokane is there to help!
Our Lead Restoration Production Technicians provide excellent customer service while walking our clients through the whole process of drying, cleaning, and repairing their property after an emergency. As a Lead Restoration Production Technician, you will be doing things such as removing damaged flooring, drywall and other materials affected by fire, water, or mold while using specialized equipment to get their home or business dry clean and healthy. Do you enjoy helping people, working hard in challenging situations and meeting new people? Do you have excellent communication skills and are a multitasker? Are you highly dependable and an energetic professional that enjoys helping people? Would you enjoy the opportunity to make on-call bonuses, commission, and paid time off? If so, come to work for SERVPRO® of Northeast Spokane, a company that values and invests in its employees. We will make you a restoration hero!
Lead Restoration Production Technician-Essential Job Tasks:
- Respond to service calls as needed adhering SERVPRO® response commitment.
- Ensure all work is being performed in a safe manner, complying with all safety policies and guidelines
- Ensure all customer needs are being met beyond expectations.
- The ability to manage jobs from start to finish.
- Maintain condition and inventory of equipment and vehicles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Develop production expertise in services cleaning products and equipment.
- Complete all training as required.
- Minimal supervision; reports to Operations Manager.
- Receives work instructions from Operations Manager.
- Demonstrates knowledge and compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures and contributes to a safe environment for customers and employees; keeps current with and adheres to OSHA and safety training requirements.
- Must wear safety glasses, safety harness, hard hat, hearing protection, respiratory protection when needed.
- May wear rubber boots, gloves, knee pads.
- High school education or equivalent.
- US citizen or authorization to work in the US.
- Physically able to do the work.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 1 years water and/or fire restoration experience.
- IICRC certification(s) in water and/or fire.
Pay: $34,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
We follow the recommended guidelines to keep our employees safe.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Northeast Spokane