Restoration Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create preliminary estimate
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Daily job file coordination to include monitoring status, audit and work-in-progress
- Prepare job file reports
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
- Assist other departments, as needed
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance a plus
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Successful at working in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Longview/Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches County
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Longview/Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches County