General Manager / Restoration Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the General Manger, you will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the daily operations of the franchise. You'll hire, train, and develop the franchise employees, impacting their future as much as yours, while ensuring our customers and clients receive the highest quality of work and are excited to refer us to others!
- Dental insurance- Available day 1
- Health insurance- Available day 1, with 5 different plans to select from
- Vision insurance- Available day 1
- 1 week total paid vacation time after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 1 year with 4% employer match
- 6 paid holidays throughout the calendar year after 90 days
- Health savings account
- Paid sick leave
- 1 week paid vacation time
- Employee referral program
- Career path planning and training
Base + Commission:
This position offers a base salary plus a commission structure of 1-5% of net sale profits on projects managed.
Salary range listed refers only to the base salary portion of pay package
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple operational divisions
- Create and maintain annual business plans and goals
- Develop annual company budget, including projected revenue, projected expenses, and desired profit margin
- Lead a team of managers as they respond to and manage restoration and construction projects
- Ensure clear communication between customer and client to achieve the highest satisfaction possible
- Ensure job processes and procedures are followed, including safety training and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop managers and staff
- High school diploma/GED; Associates and/or Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years of General Management experience
- 5 years of restoration industry experience required
- IICRC certifications – WRT and ASD, Master designation a plus
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Strong process and results driven attitude
- Ability to multitask and to remain detail orientated
- Must be knowledgeable in relevant computer applications
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
SERVPRO Team Friermuth supports and hires our military veterans and spouses!
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of SERVPRO Industries, LLC or SERVPRO Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and SERVPRO Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO Team Friermuth
Get fresh General Manager / Restoration Industry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.