Reconstruction Administrative Assistant
- Expired: January 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Role: Perform all office administrative tasks related to customer calls, job management and tracking, scheduling of jobs and customer satisfaction activities. Perform general office duties such as drafting correspondence, filing and creating reports.
Results Expected: All administrative work is processed and documented accurately and timely. Customers, COIs (Center of Influence), Production Team, Marketing Reps/ Estimators and the Office Manager/Owner are communicated to in a timely and accurate manner. Customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level.. All files and reports are maintained and provided as required. All administrative tasks are completed as assigned.
A1. Key Responsibilities: Phones/Scheduling
1. Answer Phones, provide customer service, and maintain log of all calls: Respond to customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Answer questions utilizing the EZ Reference Flipchart, provide information and as required, direct calls to the appropriate person for assistance and track all calls.
2. Schedule coordination: Assist the Dispatcher to insure work is scheduled and crews are utilized efficiently, resulting in balanced job scheduling.
3. Manage Work-in-Progress (WIP) Board: Ensure staff is updated on daily schedules and job status, resulting in informed crews.
A2. Key Responsibilities: Job File Management
1. Complete FNOL documentation: Verify all customers, COIs, source, and loss data are entered into SERVPRO Office Automation (SOA), ensuring accurate and complete SOA databases.
2. Prepare job paperwork for Crew/Estimator: Verify all appropriate forms are sent to loss site.
3. Enter estimates: Assist in converting estimator’s scope into electronic estimate.
4. Job file documentation management: Ensure job files are accurate and contain all required and pre-existing documentation, resulting in job data completed accurately and electronically transferred to COI.
5. Job file communications: Ensure daily progress of jobs and pertinent job data is captured as it happens and communicate with COI regarding satisfaction of referred events, resulting in accurate reporting for job files and COIs, reduced collection issues, and scheduled and completed reservices.
6. Perform job completions: Ensure correct invoices and complete job file documentation and that customers receive all paperwork.
A4. Key Responsibilities: Office Administration
1. Maintain file system: Keep appropriate paperwork easily accessible, resulting in an organized file system.
3. Manage outgoing and incoming mail, e-mail, and faxes: Ensure all correspondence is handled timely and accurately, resulting in correspondence being received by customers, COIs, and Franchise team members.
4. Review and route Bulletins: Assist in ensure Bulletins are communicated to all appropriate parties and tracked, resulting in compliance with all appropriate bulletins.
5. Maintain proper on-hand delivery of office and general supplies: Assist in ensuring needed supplies are on-hand, resulting in productive employees.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at SERVPRO of Kansas City Midtown