Regional Account Manager
- Expired: October 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our sales team is looking for our next great hero!
SERVPRO Team Wall, Franchise of the Year in 2022, is seeking a seasoned accounts sales professional with plenty of hustle, adaptability, resilience, and drive. If you this sounds like you, you may be able to further your career with the SERVPRO - Team Wall.
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
The regional account manager will be responsible for continuously growing a viable customer base within the region they are assigned while providing a top-level customer service experience to create lifelong customers. Primary responsibilities will consist of researching and identifying qualified customers, conducting introductory and educational appointments, acting as the point of contact for communication on jobs involving assigned customers, maintaining an accurate and comprehensive database utilizing CRM software, and always embracing an attitude promoting “humble, hungry, and smart” behaviors. additionally, you will be working cross functionally with marketing and sales support to create resources and support the processes necessary to build on more meaningful relationships with existing customers and gain sales opportunities with prospective customers.
Executive: Customer Satisfaction
· Communicate with centers of influence (COIs) on resolving concerns: Face-to-face, phone, or email· Be the liaison between our Office/Production team and COI throughout the life of each project.· Conduct any and all follow up activities necessary to start, build, and maintain relationships with COI’s
Marketing: Generate Revenue
· Meet and exceed assigned sales quota· Meet and exceed assigned sales activity goals· Meet and exceed assigned ERP (emergency ready profile) goals
Marketing: Sales and Marketing Activity
· Prospect, identify, and obtain introductory meetings with COI’s of interest to our business segments· Utilize CRM software on a daily basis to maintain COI interaction, update information, and maintain database with accurate contact information· Maintain assigned contacts list including any additions/deletions· Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, compile and maintain centers of influence information, identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients), and complete documentation as necessary· Complete all assigned follow up activity on commercial jobs assigned via our “FNOL Follow Up” process· Participate in professional associations, provide Lunch-and-Learns and promote Continuing Education courses· Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
Marketing: Professional and Personal Development
· Develop sales skills· Understand production and estimating· Understand SERVPRO Enterprise resources and industry knowledge
Executive: Safety and Risk Management
· Attend safety trainings as appropriate · Understand and comply with safety and risk management guidelines in the office and while traveling
Additional: Other Duties as Assigned by Management
· Take complete ownership of Roles and Responsibilities · Handle recurring and unique tasks as necessary· Travel: overnight/out-of-town travel will be required periodically
· Minimum five years seasoned relationship-based sales/marketing experience required and claims management and/or commercial sales experience a plus· National or Regional Level and High Dollar Sales· Strong Presentation Skills· Communications Skills· Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM proficiency· Strong Customer Service Skills· Managing Long Sales Cycle Campaigns· Closing· Relationship Building
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Marketing and/or Related Degree)
Salary: Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Huntvalley/Lutherville - 9695
Get fresh Region Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.