Who are we? Feel free to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/servproteamwall/?hl=en
Do you love working with numbers? Do you want to be the driving force behind increasing the profits of a growing company?
Then, dont miss your chance to join our Franchise as an Assistant Controller. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage Like it never even happened!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is hungry, humble, and smart. Are you highly organized with strong attention to detail and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Supervises Finance Support Specialist.
- Coordinate and assist with month-end close process.
- Oversight of intercompany balancing.
- Oversight of accounts payable including review of bi-weekly check runs.
- Oversight of 1099 process.
- Review royalty calculations.
- Review sales tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings and financial reporting.
- Support budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes.
- Expense control analysis.
- Property and casualty insurance claim submission and tracking.
- Coordinate physical inventory count.
- Daily cash monitoring.
- Special initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Minimum seven years of experience with accounting, general ledger, US GAAP, and analysis.
- Two years experience managing direct reports.
- Thorough understanding of advanced accounting procedures and principles.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel at an Intermediate level (to include V-Lookups, Pivot Tables and filtering).
- Analytically focused with sharp critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Humble, Hungry, Smart.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ensures high-quality work product.
- Takes ownership of tasks.
- Ability to lead and grow a team.
- Team player, yet able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively manages deadlines.
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Energized by pathways for growth.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written).
- Professional demeanor.
- Intermediate Excel skills and knowledgeable in other IT areas.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Huntvalley/Lutherville - 969521152, MD
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.