Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Controller/Book Keeper. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Provide leadership with strategic thinking and exemplify excellent customer service. Ensure annual divisional initiatives aligned with company initiatives are completed. Ensure a quality team of properly trained employees produce jobs completed according to SERVPRO® Franchise procedures and processes. Hire, train, and manage a team of office personnel while monitoring compliance and risk management. Communicate with management staff to stay updated on jobs, documentation, budgeting, and any customer issues.
- Manage Receptionist-Dispatcher, Job File Coordinator, and Accounting and HR Administrator
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar and franchise communication
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash management
- Verify and analyze financial reports and divisional key measurements
- Monitor compliance and risk management
- Ensure employment files and records accuracy
- Manage franchise compensation plan staffing plan
- Ensure fulfillment of the training and development plans for all divisions
- Oversee performance management and documentation
- Document franchise annual plan and divisional performance
- Develop the office division annual plan
- 5+ year(s) of office, accounting, or customer service management experience
- Experience in building a strong team with tangible leadership skills
- Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of ability and growth in managing an office environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multitask
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and QuickBooks
- Ability to learn new software, such as Xactimate estimating software
- Experience in customer service industry environment, a plus
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Egg Harbor/Venture City