We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Send out email and written correspondence
- Complete internal job file quality reviews
- Meet crucial deadlines
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments, as needed
- Administrative or office-related experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
Vary between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.