- Posted: over a month ago
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Competitive compensation
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Job Description: Manage the day-to-day operations of reconstruction projects. Deliver a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors, resource providers, and company employees involved in performing reconstruction services.
- Perform final walk-through with customer and secure a signed Completion of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with customers
- Set expectations and provide project updates (daily narrative) to customers and subcontractors
- Schedule all subcontractors and material suppliers
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work
- Document all project activities in the job book
- Maintain quality standards through site inspections
- Provide evaluation and rating of all vendors and subcontractors
- Coordinate inspections with local jurisdiction
- Identify areas outside of the contracted scope of work
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Chesterfield, Richmond, Chesapeake, and Hampton
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Chesterfield, Richmond, Chesapeake, and Hampton