SERVPRO® of Cedar Mill is Looking for the Best Sales | Marketing Manager
on the West Side of Portland
Do you Like the Idea of collaboration and making what was broken work again?
Do you live in the local area: Hillsboro, Beaverton, or the West side of Portland & look to help locally in our community?
Want to help build the team up and find ways to help your team succeed?
Do you love working with people and being part of a winning team?
Primary Role: Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop a customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow-up with customers. Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why SERVPRO® is the best cleaning, restoration, and reconstruction company. Use the quarterly Marketing Media Kit to market SERVPRO® services and to sell the benefits. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring customer needs are met.
Results Expected: Established sales goals are met or exceeded. Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added. Both internal and external communications are timely and effective. Customer jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
1. Executive: Customer Satisfaction
- Communicate with centers of influence (COIs) on resolving concerns.
- Connect with customers face-to-face, by phone or through email.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively resolving any and all COI issues and concerns.
2. Marketing: Generate Revenue
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals.
3. Marketing: Sales and Marketing Activity
- Set up closing appointments.
- Maintain assigned contact lists (additions/deletions).
- Review and make sure of the accuracy of contact list in order to maximize COI marketing opportunities.
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts.
- Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them of the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning, restoration and reconstruction company in the world.
- Compile and maintain COI information.
- Identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients).
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings with contacts to ensure the COI will send SERVPRO® referrals.
- Complete documentation as appropriate.
- Participate in professional associations, provide Lunch-and-Learns, The creation of ERP’s and promote continuing education (CE) courses.
- Market mitigation benefits through educational programs and association events to increase referrals by establishing relationships and professional credibility.
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss the benefits of emergency event preparation.
4. Marketing: Professional and Personal Development
- Develop sales skills.
- Increase professional sales ability in order to increase sales revenue and provide closing appointments.
- Understand production and estimating.
- Develop production and estimating expertise in order to convey product knowledge and credibility with COIs to better educate them on SERVPRO® benefits.
- Understand SERVPRO® Enterprise resources and industry knowledge.
- Understand competitive advantages of using SERVPRO® in order to anticipate customer needs and market changes.
5. Executive: Safety and Risk Management
- Attend safety training, as appropriate.
- Understand and comply with safety and risk management guidelines in the office and while traveling.
6. Additional: Other Duties as Assigned
- Take ownership of Roles and Responsibilities. (Please see separate document)
- Team members should take ownership of their job responsibilities. Identifying ways to be more efficient is also an important part of this position.
- Handle recurring and unique tasks, as necessary.
- Handle other tasks and duties as business needs require.
The signing of this job description acknowledges a clear understanding of the responsibilities of this position. Please note that as business needs change you may be asked to assist with other tasks or duties. Any area not understood should be clarified before signing to ensure you understand what is expected.