- Posted: over a month ago
- Perform production processes, demolition and other labor intensive tasks
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times
- Communicate with restoration supervisor and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Effective oral communication with basic math and computer skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Starts at $15.00 @ hr with no restoration certification or experience
With the possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit.HERE AT SERVPRO - YOU EARN AS YOU LEARN.
At 60 days we offer:
- Health Insurance - we pay 75% of the premium for employee only
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- 3 Personal Time Off Days
1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years
Please visit our website, https://servprocareers.com for additional information.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey
AddressCarson City, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey