Construction Skilled Labor
- Posted: over a month ago
- Perform Superintendent's scope of work
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work
- Document all project activities on your daily timecard
- Identify areas outside of the contracted scope of work and report to your superintendent
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in restoration and/or construction repairs and rebuild
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to successfully complete a background check and drug screen subject to applicable law
- Exposure to extreme conditions such as heat and cold
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
At 60 days we offer:
- Health Insurance - we pay 75% of the premium for employee only
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- 3 Personal Time Off Days
1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years Please visit our website, https://servprocareers.com for additional information.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey
AddressCarson City, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey