- Posted: over a month ago
Our team is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication and estimating skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills and construction estimating experience, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero! As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Primary Responsibilities
- Customer Satisfaction
- a. Establish customer relationship for construction services
- b. Educate customer on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Create estimates that meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a project
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for construction projects.
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate estimate (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors, sub-contractors, etc.)
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimate to Project Manager.
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance adjusting experience
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate™ estimating software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have good driving record
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant field preferred
At 60 days we offer:
- Health Insurance - we pay 75% of the premium for employee only
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- 3 Personal Time Off Days
1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years Please visit our website, https://servprocareers.com for additional information. Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey
AddressCarson City, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at SERVPRO of Carson City/South Lake Tahoe/Douglas, Lyon & Storey