SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton Bordentown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Restoration Team Leader. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero! As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Job Description: Manage and complete jobs according to SERVPRO® processes per work order. Respond to service calls, set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Communicate and establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential customers.
- Explain processes and answer customer questions, as needed
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers
- Resolve problems quickly as they arise
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details
- Manage and control costs of production projects
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to travel locally or out of state when necessary
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Exposure to chemicals
- Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting, climbing,
- Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
- Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under buildings)
- Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
Pay Rate: $17 - $22 an hour, depending on experience
- On Call Rotation for Nights and Weekends
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.