Water Department Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37,500 to $42,500 Yearly
Then, don’t miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Fort Wayne as an Assistant Project Manager. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking the ideal candidate who has excellent organizational goals in a fast paced setting, strong communication skills, both written and verbal , has excellent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, and is a serious multi-tasker! If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Maintain excellent customer satisfaction by ensuring all customer needs are addressed in a timely fashion. Have success in the overall communication of field and office in order for them to perform work within the budget and on time or ahead of schedule. Ensure company policies/procedures are being carried out by the staff. Communicate with insurance claims offices, agents, mortgage companies and other customers.
To assist the Project Managers in completing all projects so that all client expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Prepare all final copies of correspondence, contracts, transmittals and other documents.
- Revise estimates as necessary based on scope/notes/measurements by Project Manager within estimating software/ Xactimate.
- assemble invoices for approval by the Project Manager.
- Monitor job file status
- Monitor job file audit status
- Maintain job file WIPs
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimate
- Daily job file coordination
- Perform job file backup
- Maintain internal and external communications
- Prepare job file reports
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
- Maintain program job file compliance within Third Party Programs.
- Complete job file audit process
- Perform job close-out
- Assist other departments, as needed
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance a plus
- Experience in service industry environment a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® , DASH and other proprietary software
- Ability to successfully complete a background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.
SERVPRO - Team Miller
AddressFort Wayne, IN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?