Love people? Love the restaurant scene? Do you have a passion for service & helping people? If YES X3, then we might have an amazing opportunity for you!
ServingIntel, a leading information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry, is seeking Territory Account Managers for the Chicagoland market. The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for introducing our team and our solutions to business owners.
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) will engage with future customers (partners) and introduce the Company's products and services. We provide a compensation package and benefits with financial rewards for performance, with continual growth for advancement personally and professionally. At ServingIntel, we are called to serve our partners and team members, to exceed their expectations, and to be their super hero by our culture of love, integrity, servanthood and respect.
- Connect with future partners by phone and/or in person.
- Build strong relationships and help grow assigned customer base.
- Maintain minimum weekly activity numbers.
- Present to future partners how specific solutions will increase their sales, profits and quality of life.
- Achieve planned performance goals and related objectives for the territory.
- Work with a Business Development Manager to research, nurture and schedule lead appointments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hospitality industry experience of any type or duration required, the more the better!
- 2 plus years experience interacting with customers in a customer service or marketing capacity a plus.
- Should be active on social media platforms.
- Charismatic positive attitude, who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Hyper-organized and can easily manage / prioritize numerous projects that all demand immediate attention.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must know how to work a laptop, and type with 10 fingers and 1 eye closed.
- Desire individuals with a degree in business, hospitality management or related discipline.
- Exhibit personal attributes that include being self-directed, high energy, and high accountability while maintaining a positive attitude, and serving orientation.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to 25%.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with ServingIntel.