Want to do something different? ARE YOU TIRED OF WORKING NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS? Do you want a career that offers UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL? Do you want to work for a company that respects your dedication, time and hard work? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please keep reading. In our role, you will be able to use your experience and skills that you gained while working in the hospitality world. We believe you should get rewarded based on your impact and the value you create. If you are looking for a change and a new exciting career that has work-life balance and amazing growth opportunities, come grow with us.
ServingIntel, is a leading point-of-sale information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry. We are expanding and looking for experienced Restaurant Managers who are phenomenal at building relationships, understands and accepts training and coaching as a source of constant growth, has experience selling customers solutions with exceptional communications and interpersonal skills. This rare individual will provide solutions to improve operations and increase bank accounts with innovative, integrated and customized technology solutions that are guaranteed to increase cash flow for potential customers in multiple industry verticals including but not limited to hospitality and health care. This multi-faceted role provides personal and professional growth in a high-growth entrepreneurial company leveraging leading-edge technology to impact the world.
In this position, you will work closely with clients to accomplish their business and operational goals through implementation of our leading POS solutions while choreographing superior knowledge of primary and secondary solutions. Our goal is to make our customers more competitive by becoming more efficient while maintaining the high-quality standards and integrity of ServingIntel. This virtual position accommodates a flexible schedule and includes a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Prospect customers on the phone, in person, and at trade shows.
- Work with an inside sales leader to research, nurture and schedule lead appointments.
- Present professional presentation and proposal tools at Business Analysis Meetings.
- Sell superior primary and secondary technology solutions.
- Collaborate and resource-share with peers.
- Represent ServingIntel in all interactions with distinction through integrity and accountability.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients and staff in verbal and written forms.
- Document all key issues and actions on a timely basis in the CRM system (ConnectWise) including client-specific documents consistent with company standard operating procedures.
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaboration forums to elevate the team’s effectiveness.
- Minimum five years’ experience with selling preferably in technology solutions and/or large ticket items.
- Demonstrated relationship building and critical thinking skills.
- Exhibit personal attributes that include being self-directed, high energy, and high accountability while maintaining a positive attitude, serving orientation, and ability to moderate conflict.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Ability to travel - maximum 25%.