Want to do something different? Are you tired of working nights, weekends and holidays? Do you want to work for a company that respects your dedication, time and hard work? If you answered yes to any of the question above, please keep reading. In our role, you will be able to use your experience and skills that you gained while working in the hospitality world. We believe you should get rewarded based on your impact and the value you create. If you are looking for a change and a new exciting role that has amazing growth opportunities, come grow with us.
ServingIntel, a leading point-of-sale information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry, is rapidly expanding and looking for experienced Restaurant Mangers who are tech savvy with exceptional communications and interpersonal skills. This rare talent will provide consultative solutions to clients including high-profile installation, training, and systems support in the retail dining and senior living sectors. This multi-faceted role provides personal growth in a high-growth entrepreneurial company leveraging leading edge technology to impact the world.
In this position, you will work closely with clients to accomplish their business and operational goals through implementation of our leading POS solutions while maintaining the high-quality standards and integrity of ServingIntel. This virtual position includes spending approximately 50% of your time on-site with clients. We provide a competitive compensation package with continual growth and advancement opportunities.
- Manage new projects including systems consultation, on-site installation, training, and system tailoring to meet client business needs.
- Service existing accounts by troubleshooting issues to identify prompt and accurate solutions.
- Consult clients periodically to maintain system performance, provide training, and suggest solution options that maximize the ROI of their system.
- Demonstrate technical functionality and develop consultative business solutions in support of new client proposals.
- Represent ServingIntel in all interactions with distinction through integrity and accountability.
- Effectively plan and execute installation projects in coordination with key customer contacts.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients and staff in verbal and written forums.
- Document all key issues and actions on a timely basis in CRM system (ConnectWise) including client installation documents consistent with company standard operating procedures.
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaboration forums to elevate the team’s effectiveness.
- Minimum three years’ experience with hardware and software systems support including installation, maintenance, and repair preferably in the hospitality POS industry.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit personal attributes that include being self-directed, high energy, and high accountability while maintaining a positive attitude, serving orientation, and ability to moderate conflict.
- Familiarity with remote access programs and cloud database technology, preferably SQL.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Availability for periodic evening hours.
- Ability to travel from 25% to 50%.