ServingIntel, a leading information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our Hospitality Division, to lead, develop and execute strategic sales plans based on company goals.
The Regional Sales Manager will oversee a group of Business Development Managers (BDMs) in the selling of the Company's products and services using product, organizational, and client knowledge to coach, train and direct BDMs to top account penetration and “quality” lead acquisition opportunities, creating effective action plans to achieve performance and compensation goals, and ensure accountability of BDMs regarding account development and goal attainment. Train and mentor new hires as well as existing BDMs, conducting field support/work-with sessions in the field to observe and evaluate support needs and coaching for BDMs development, and recommend training as needed. We provide a competitive compensation package with financial rewards for performance in conjunction with continual growth for advancement personally and professionally. At ServingIntel, we are called to serve our partners and team members, to exceed their expectations, and to be their hero by enhancing our culture of integrity, servanthood and respect.
- Develop annual sales and strategic business plans to drive revenue and increase market share.
- Achieve planned revenues, margin and related objectives.
- Manage the sales process which includes revenue management, sales training, mentorship, performance measurement and management.
- Build, develop, and manage inside and outside sales teams, who can carry out needed sales initiatives.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Effectively lead and facilitate Monday sales meetings that educate, motivate and ultimately produce key behavior changes to drive sales.
- Leverage partner insights to identify business opportunities and strategies.
- Lead and assist with complex sales presentations, proposals and negotiations.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Align sales objectives with the company’s business strategy through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, sales forecasting, sales resource planning, and division budgeting.
- Directly manage the performance and duties of the executive sales administrator.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven record of success managing a sales group in a rapidly growing/dynamic market(s).
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Hands on leader who will help from RFP or early lead, to strategizing the business impact and value to close.
- Proven ability to supervise, motivate, coach, develop and train a sales team.
- Demonstrated mastery of skills in the areas of consultative selling, marketing principles, prospecting, networking and negotiations.
- Proven record of developing/improving sales infrastructure and processes.
- Identify new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competencies.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior level and executive management with emphasizes on collaborative decision making and a high degree of coordination between functions.
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems.
- Desire someone with a 4 year degree in business, hospitality management or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in consultative sales.
- 5+ years of experience in sales management.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with CRM systems (ConnectWise experience is a bonus).
- Experience managing teams with CRM systems processes.
- Must pass a post offer background and drug test.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.