ServingIntel, a leading information technology solution provider for the hospitality industry, is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties, assists company managers with HR issues.
The HR Assistant will report directly to the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (SHRBP). The role will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, a high-performance culture and environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment for ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping; assisting with employee relations;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR electronic filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR function.
CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- New Hire Applicant Processing
- New Employee Orientation
- Record Maintenance
- HR File Audits
- Employee Advocate
- Employee Recognition
- HR department clerical support
- Personal ongoing development
- 2 – 3 years as an HR Assistant or Administrative Assistant working in sales and/or the industry of technology.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in project management, lean six sigma and customer relations.
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated with strong presentation and organization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to collect and document HR requirements, technical requirements and process flows.
- A professional positive attitude with an aptitude for serving.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and CRM software.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ethical, loyal, serving attitude with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and exercise excellent decision-making skills.
- Able to forge strong relationships with colleagues and team members.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented with advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled at organizing work tasks, meeting deadlines and producing accurate and complete work products.
- Flexibility to support a variety of projects independently as well as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
- Consultative communications style – effective listener.
- Cooperative and willing to assist with all special projects and other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with ServingIntel however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.