The Director of Nursing services shall be responsible for the direction, provision and quality of nursing services provided to clients, including the following:
- Providing administrative oversight of the facility's nursing services, and where appropriate, directly supervising the facility's nursing staff;
- Assisting the administrator of the facility in the development and maintenance of written objectives, policies and procedures, an organizational plan, and a quality assurance program for nursing services, and reviewing all nursing policies and procedures at least annually;
- In conjunction with the administrator and the governing authority of the program, planning and budgeting for nursing services;
- Ensuring the coordination and integration of nursing services with other client care services to ensure continuity of care for each client;
- Ensuring that the program complies with required nursing staffing patterns;
- Assisting in the development of written job descriptions for the nursing staff, and assigning duties of the nursing staff;
- Participating in staff orientation and staff education activities, when applicable; and
- Participating in team conferences with the multidisciplinary team, and the client care committee (if the facility chooses to establish a client care committee).
- Current NJ RN License
- 2 years of nursing supervision or nursing administration in the management of addictions in a licensed substance abuse treatment facility
- 1 year if experience working in an opioid treatment program or a facility providing detoxification services or 3 years of experience in a substance abuse treatment program or facility
SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc.
Why Work Here?SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc. is a private statewide, not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization serving adults and children working to recover from a serious mental illness or cope with a developmental disability.
Great Benefits, Flexible Schedules, Growing Organization with Growth Opportunities