SERV Community Behavioral Health Services assist youth and adults with a wide range of challenges by providing integrated care for youth and adults with complex mental health, substance use (Suboxone Treatment,) and physical health co-occurring needs. Outpatient Services — To address daily life needs through family, couple, and individual counseling; and support groups. Adult Partial Care — Structured day program to help individuals recover from and cope with mental health and co-occurring disorders.
Job Summary: In accordance with N.J.A.C. 10:161B-8, the Director of Nursing Services shall be responsible for the direction, provision and quality of nursing services provided to clients in the scope of opioid treatment programs and facilities providing detoxification services; including, without limitation to the following:
· Providing administrative oversight of the facility's nursing services, and where appropriate, directly supervising the facility's nursing staff;
· Assisting the administrator of the facility in the development and maintenance of written objectives, policies and procedures, an organizational plan, and a quality assurance program for nursing services, and reviewing all nursing policies and procedures at least annually;
· In conjunction with the administrator and the governing authority of the program, planning and budgeting for nursing services;
· Ensuring the coordination and integration of nursing services with other client care services to ensure continuity of care for each client;
· Ensuring that the program complies with required nursing staffing patterns;
· Assisting in the development of written job descriptions for the nursing staff, and assigning duties of the nursing staff;
· Participating in staff orientation and staff education activities, when applicable; and
· Participating in team conferences with the multidisciplinary team, and the client care committee (if the facility chooses to establish a client care committee).
Education and Experience: Graduation from an approved school of nursing. The registered professional nurse (RN) will be currently licensed in New Jersey, and who has at least six months of full-time experience, or the full-time equivalent, in nursing supervision or nursing administration in the management of addictions in a licensed substance abuse treatment facility.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid current registered nurse in New Jersey. Current CPR/FA certificate.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability: Experience as a RN in the field of behavioral health is preferred, in addition to experience in an opioid treatment program or a facility providing detoxification services. The individual must have one year of supervisory experience or three years of experience in a substance abuse treatment program or facility. Valid New Jersey driver’s license with good driving record is required.
SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc.
Why Work Here?SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc. is a private statewide, not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization serving adults and children working to recover from a serious mental illness or cope with a developmental disability.
Great Benefits, Flexible Schedules, Growing Organization with Growth Opportunities