Healthcare is complicated, but it doesn't have to be.
340+ employees, 9 countries, and 1 mission - to amplify the voice of physicians and improve global healthcare.
This is where you come in. Helping unite physicians across the world to improve patient outcomes-and even save lives- is an incredible feeling. Join us!
What we're about:
- Community: we didn't get 1.3M medical professionals to join Sermo overnight! Each day we work towards a shared goal - to build the world's largest online community of medical professionals and industry partners by being the best partner possible.
- Innovation: our tech-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and healthcare insights powers our ability to make a positive impact in new and unique ways.
- Fun: just because we're working doesn't mean we can't have a good time. We laugh together, we don't take ourselves too seriously, and we're always trying to make our customers smile.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager and we are flexible with your location, you could be based near our New York or our Charlotte offices or you could work remotely anywhere in the US or Canada.
Senior Project Managers at Sermo are responsible for the full client experience within each single Medical Market Research Survey that they manage. Senior Project Manager must have 4+ years prior experience working in the industry and must have experience working with a wide range of client types (MROs, Pharma direct, Consultancies), and project types (CAWI, SONY, Qual etc....). It is their responsibility to understand, agree on and deliver on client expectations, to track and report status, escalate and mitigate risks/issues, and to support and manage project resources to successfully deliver each project within scope, ensuring a successful client experience.
Sample Project Lifecycle:
- Lead all client communication as the first point of contact coordinating with all internal teams
- Schedule an internal kick off in conjunction with Operational teams (e.g.: Survey Programming, QA and Data Processing, etc...) to review the full survey, agreeing on project delivery estimates
- Develop and execute project plans and fieldwork strategy based on Sermo PM methodology
- When needed, request support from CSM Team to gather, summarize and confirm during external kick off call all client expectation on projects' objectives
- Coordinate an external kick-off call, providing consultative feedback on the survey, before sharing any concerns, agreeing on and communicating timelines and deliverables. Follow up with notes
- Manage a setup team with daily stand ups, ensuring that each resource is motivated, committed and on-schedule to deliver the final survey links back to the client for review
- Conduct a soft launch of your study, analyse the data, and manage any departures from the expected project timeline
- Monitor your survey quotas, doing everything necessary to deliver them on time and on budget
- Establish proactive communication channels with clients by providing daily (or as agreed) updates on fielding and delivery milestones and setting recurrent calls based on clients' preferences
- Transition to partnering with our data delivery teams (e.g.: coding, data processing) once field work is closed, handling final communication and delivery of the agreed-on results
- Lead discussions and provide background information around data integrity and quality
- Collaborate with internal and external finance teams to insure initial and final invoices are issued
Additional points of interest:
- Collaborate with Client Service Management on:
- Developing communication and tone specific to a client's team and account
- Ensuring appropriate context is understood regarding history and current relationship
- Agree on how to handle incidents, before providing solution to your client
- Feedback any concerns regarding the project (Sales, fieldwork, client preferences) which could be used to strengthen the existing relationship
- Help Project Management leadership develop new process, new collateral and develop a process of continual feedback to management
- Mentoring additional internal teams on processes and procedures: Project Coordination, Translations, Sampling, Member Solutions, etc...
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of project management experience, with Market Research or Healthcare background
- Existing relationships with specific industry clients or agencies
- Project Management training and/or certification is a plus
- Effective professional communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any other foreign language (s) would be an advantage
- Ability to follow procedures, but also flexibility to propose solutions for ad-hoc cases
- Ability to adopt and learn on company proprietary platforms
- Strong organizational skills with the ability of tracking multiple simultaneous client projects of low to high difficulty with a drive to deliver results
- Flexible, with proven ability to achieve high quality results while maintaining a high-volume capacity of projects
- Experience mentoring project managers and sharing learned techniques
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships to achieve high client satisfaction
The good stuff: compensation & perks:
- Generous base salary
- 401k match
- PTO and holiday observances
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Commuter benefits
- Team lunches, snacks and drinks
Confidentiality is guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
Sermo is a global social platform for physicians that fosters impactful peer-to-peer collaboration & discussions through meaningful insights, data, and trends. It is the most trusted global platform for physicians with over 800,000 fully verified and licensed physicians across 150 countries. The platform enables doctors to anonymously talk real-world medicine, review treatment options via our proprietary Drug Ratings platform, collectively solve patient cases and earn honorarium from surveys. Through Sermo's unique community, pharmaceutical and healthcare partners can drive physician awareness and gain deep understanding of brand perceptions to benefit the medical community at large. To learn more, visit www.sermo.com