Systems Administrator (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sequential Technology International is the trusted BPO partner of wireline/wireless telecommunication, broadband, cable/MSO, and satellite service providers. We offer solutions that range across all customer interactions and touchpoints and strive to make the complex simple. STI operates in 7 call centers around the world, consisting of thousands of agents and employees in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
The Systems Administrator works in the Global Technology team and is responsible for installing, configuring, supporting, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting hardware and software about the STI IT server infrastructure.
Coordinating closely with the Manager or Technical Lead Server COE, a Systems Administrator is a member of a team of administrators and support technicians who are responsible for managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the corporate IT server infrastructure, both physical and virtual, and its resident services, inclusive of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, the Office 365 Suite of products, the corporate AV platform, the STI corporate and operations domain, corporate security and controls solutions and the operations call recording and phone system servers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support of all server hardware and software according to organizational standards and best practices
- Maintain and monitor existing business services ecosystem, providing support, data back up, and clean up
- Provide support for server, user administration, AV administration, security administration, mailbox administration, and backups
- Support and manage one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM + Intune), SQL Server, Azure Cloud, M365 Administration, DLP system
- Install server upgrades and maintain network printing, directory structures, rights and permissions, software and file services
- Support security measures and standards for server and end-user environments
- Diagnose and repair servers as well as assist with desktop and laptop equipment, including but not limited to hard drives, monitors, servers, and workstations
- Participate in on-call responsibilities in support of a 24 x 7 production environment
Specific Skills and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of server hardware and software, including knowledge of Microsoft server and services, including DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM, SCOM, File and Print Services
- Good knowledge of Active Directory function, administration and policy controls, and Azure
- Good knowledge of server and client software including knowledge of Windows and the O365 Suite of products (Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Working knowledge of network and telecom hardware, software, and technologies.
- Experience implementing and supporting a broad range of related technologies, including firewalls, network connectivity, permissions and authentication, access control, VPN, auditing, and internet protocols
- Working knowledge of virtualization technology and Cloud platform preferably Azure
- Working knowledge of compliance initiatives
- Fluent in English: Written, Verbal, Comprehension
- Good oral and written communication skills especially the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse user base having varied levels of technical proficiencies
- Self-motivated with the ability and maturity to be effective & productive in the absence of detailed instructions
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience working in fast-paced and dynamic operational settings
- Strong teamwork and knowledge sharing skills
- Ability to lift, move, and adjust computer and peripheral equipment, up to 75 lbs.
- The ability to occasionally travel domestically is required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
- Microsoft Certification(s) such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with specialized discipline, preferred
- Minimum of five (7) years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum three (5) years of hands-on experience with server hardware and software
SEQUENTIAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LLC
Get fresh Trust Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.