Cleanroom Equipment Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
SEH America is located in Vancouver, Washington. It is one of 13 Shin-Etsu Handotai Group (SEH) facilities located around the world. SEH is the world-leader in the manufacturing of silicon wafers for the semiconductor industry. At SEH America, our philosophy and success rest upon our commitment to excellence, quality of service and product to our customers, and a safe working environment for our employees.
SEH AMERICA EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
We are committed to employee health and wellness and believe it is plays a factor in our success. The SEH America benefit plan is considered one of the most generous plans in the region based on coverage and employee cost. SEH America is pleased to offer the following benefits, services, and perks:
• Medical (2 plan options)- Massage therapy, acupuncture, & naturopathy included in plan
• Dental (2 options) & Vision
• 401(k) Plan- Company match plus additional employer contribution
• Education Assistance- Paid directly to school
• Paid Basic Life Insurance- Option to purchase supplemental & dependent life insurance
• Short Term Medical Leave & Long Term Disability
• Subsidized Childcare
• Paid Time Off Benefits - Vacation, Vacation Savings Account, Sick (with rollover & payout), 9 Paid Holidays, & other company leave programs
• On-Site Café (subsidized by company)
• Community Garden
• On-Site Fitness Center (no cost & open 24/7)
• Multiple Award Programs & Employee Appreciation Events
• Professional growth and advancement opportunities
• Diverse workforce
Cleanroom Equipment Operator
SEH America in Vancouver, WA is looking for experienced operators to work in a highly automated cleanroom environment. This position requires having to wear full PPE hooded cleanroom suit with hairnet, safety glasses, face mask, and gloves. Night shift receives a 15% differential.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Prepare equipment used in the production of silicon wafers.
• Work from product specifications and written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform job duties.
• Continuously monitor, analyze, and verify that all data and all processes are correct and meet quality, order specifications.
• Read, understand, and collect data from control charts.
• Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
• Help maintain production equipment to ensure safe use.
• Learn basic maintenance processes of assigned equipment including process for handling equipment issues through team and maintenance resources.
• Understand all safety regulations. Participate in team safety activities.
• Utilize technology used in the production of silicon wafers. Technology includes computers, robots, and automated/semi-automated equipment.
• General housekeeping and upkeep required in all areas.
• Prior experience in a process manufacturing environment.
• Able to read, understand, and follow written procedures and able to understand and follow verbal instruction. These include work procedures, safety policies and documents, and employment policies and procedures.
• Able to do basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to accurately record data into computer system and learn computerized systems relating to specific processes.
• Able to follow safety procedures including wearing proper protective equipment.
• Must have good decision making skills. Able to analyze a situation and proactively troubleshoot problems.
• Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
• Good communication skills. Experience working successfully with a team of people to accomplish a task.
• Must be dependable, detail oriented, and have a strong work ethic.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
• Interest in starting a long-term career in manufacturing and production.
• Proven experience of being able to multitask, time management, and attention to detail.
Conditions vary by area. Many areas require standing for long periods of time. May occasional lift up to 25lb. May be exposed to excessive noise levels and may work in proximity to a vast array of gases and chemicals. A high degree of safety consciousness is required. Some areas require working in a cleanroom environment with strict adherence to contamination control. Usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and compliance with company safety policies and procedures is required.
SEH America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to military and veteran status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, religious creed, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. SEH-A participates in E-Verify. More information can be found on our website.
ManufacturingView all jobs at SEH America