The Partner Relations Manager develops plans and implements outreach, marketing programs, and strategies in sync with area public utility company’s standards and goals. This position will increase program presence and awareness in varied residential utility customer segments targeted to achieve program participation outcomes; build and strengthen relationships with community stakeholders, as well as current and prospective service recipients with partnering agencies to achieve program participation outcomes; and increase program participation and lead efforts to augment customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that successful outreach and program marketing is achieved in accordance with client key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Develop outreach strategies to support program performance goals through the coordination of strategic program promotions and outreach activities.
- Establish and track marketing and outreach metrics to ensure outreach strategies remain consistent with overall program goals and objectives.
- Analyze data and trends in order to assess potential issues and provide gap stop solutions.
- Advise internal teams on any relevant program concerns and recommend changes to current procedures based on market research and new trends.
- Work closely with Marketing support staff to lead communication-messaging strategies for the overall program including Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS) messaging development, collateral content development, and customer satisfaction enhancements.
- Establish community relationships and partnerships with appropriate clients and community stakeholders to ensure the success of the program.
- Organize, coordinate and attend outreach events from inception to completion.
- Interface with management and other departments to plan & meet company benchmarks.
- Prospect potential program participants and conduct eligibility site audits.
- Deliver weekly prospect list of all contacts made and contact details of each generated lead for single-family residential and Multifamily programs.
- Drafts and delivers client reports and communications as needed.
- Performs related work as required.
- Bachelors' degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business or related area, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Proven successful track record in motivated marketing and outreach efforts.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, direct, organize and administer diverse activities to ensure effective delivery of work programs.
- Ability to prioritize activities, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, from program planning to client meetings.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and handle a variety of activities concurrently.
- Ability to anticipate challenges, plan for solutions, and work within existing structures to overcome barriers.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and matrix-managed teams.
- Possess an innovative and open-minded approach to all aspects of work Solid project management skills.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- 5 years of marketing/community outreach/communications or related business experience.
- Knowledge of weatherization and energy efficiency industry.
- Successful Candidate will have the skills/ability to qualify the utility customer for the program, validate and overcome any objections
Servicing both residential and commercial customers, this award-winning organization focuses on delivering programs that help utilities, municipalities, and end-users make more cost-effective, environmentally sound energy choices.