- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Specialist will provide Operational and Administrative support to the varying programs that SEEL manages. This position will support both internal and client-facing planning initiatives for SEEL. Under the direction of Senior Management, this key position within the SEEL team will support varying program needs including, but not limited to program and project development, research and case study review, operational support as well as marketing and business development support. Some of the key tasks will be to disseminate project information, participate in project-related work groups, lead committees and support company-wide initiatives. This person will also work with subject matter experts as well as contacts in sales, finance, legal, operations and business development to gather key information as needed to support their role. This is an expansion position to a growing company and will work directly with Senior Management in a rotational position to learn various aspects of the organization and support using their project management and internal auditing skills to help support operational and administrative excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Management support for the closure and delivery of projects within the organization.
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding the full array of SEEL products and services in order to represent SEEL fully and effectively to our clients or potential clients as needed.
- Supports, develops, and gives presentations to assist in program delivery and execution.
- Conserves the leadership teams time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Administrative duties such as coordination of projects, scheduling of team meetings, coordination of sub-contractors and client scheduling, conference rooms, conference calls, filing, etc.
- Successfully manage resources from cross-functional operations to successfully close out projects.
- Assist with supporting the day-to-day program operations and communication to external and internal partners.
- Manage program tasks with minimal oversight; work with team members to share information and resources; develop project materials and tools; and support the preparation of status reports for our clients and executive management.
- Facilitates kickoff and structuring meetings, preparing proposal status meetings, review meetings and secures final approval for submission.
- Researches, proofreads, and edits pilot program text, white papers and other marketing items for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style.
- Represents the senior leadership team by attending meetings in their absence, speaking for the executive.
- Help program management meet KPI's with process improvements and project support.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation, analytical and general business skills - Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strong Closing, Motivation, Prospecting and Presentation skills
- Solid Project Management Skills.
- Ability to anticipate challenges, plan for solutions and garner the support needed to make deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and flexibility to change priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Proven ability to work closely with a diverse group of sales and technical experts
- Interest in working within a collaborative team to test ideas on the fly.
- Be able to work well independently, manage time effectively, be selfdirected and able to write original content as well as refine and compile information from appropriate boilerplate and technical documents.
- Ability to prioritize activities, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, from program planning to client meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, or environmental science. Associates considered with 3 years of experience.
- Ability to Travel - around 15%.
- 3+ years' experience supporting executive level program support members.
- Ability to develop and deliver excellent client-facing presentations.
- Energy Efficiency Experience
- 5+ years' experience supporting executive level program support members.
TechnologyView all jobs at SEEL
Get fresh Project Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.