- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a qualified Energy Auditor to conduct daily energy audits on residential properties in line with all program requirements and under the direction of the Field Coordinator. These audits may require blower-door testing, Combustion Appliance Zone testing, in-depth data collection, interface with multiple databases, installation of energy saving devices, customer energy-savings education, and ensuring that high-quality customer satisfaction is delivered.
Great pay and benefit program:
- Competitive hourly pay, depending on experience.
- 2 weeks of PTO per calendar year.
- 9 paid holidays with 1 floating Holiday per calendar year.
- Excellent health, dental, optical, and life insurance benefit program, with a significant portion of premium paid by the Company
- Company sponsored training and Tuition Reimbursement program
Duties of the Energy Auditor
- Work independently to conduct residential energy audits utilizing mobile weatherization software. This includes travel to the customer homes, educating the customer, completing paperwork, and using a handheld tablet to input energy saving measures, performing a comprehensive audit including blower-door, recommendations and interface with multiple databases.
- The individual will also maintain accurate supply inventory on a daily basis.
- Communicate project goals and convey a positive image of project partners.
- Perform residential energy audits and record findings and download/upload the required forms and documents.
- Teach customers how to perform simple low and no-cost energy conservation measures, such as sealing air leaks and changing furnace filters.
- Provide customer education that influences additional energy savings and behavioral changes, including but not limited to: referral to other service programs and engaging customers in the creation of action plans, which detail the steps they should take to save energy and reduce costs.
Qualifications of the Energy Auditor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BPI Analyst certification (preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of residential energy audits and the direct install measures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exercise good judgment and maintains safety at all times
- Able to lead, motivate, be diplomatic, and build a positive rapport with customers
- Communicate with technical and non-technical individuals
- Comfortable working in an urban and rural setting with people of diverse backgrounds
- Work independently and/or as a team member
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including some later evenings and weekends as needed
- Able to learn and work with new technology (e.g. handheld data devices)
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach
- Current Georgia driver’s license and good driving record a must
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and hold to deadlines
- Able to respond to a diverse set of challenges in the field, problem-solve, and meet project deliverables on schedule.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at SEEL
Get fresh Energy Auditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.