Have you always wanted to be in sales but no one would train you? Are you a "hunter," hungry for opportunity? Then this ENTRY-LEVEL DIRECT-HIRE sales job in this company that offers a great mentoring and training program is for you.
You will be responsible for cold calling and prospecting clients for the largest and most trusted transportation-specific Professional Employer Organization in the United States!
- Developing new business and maintaining sources of business in defined territory.
- Ability to comprehend the idiosyncrasies of the PEO industry
- Conduct prospect review to determine loss history/claims management, current screening process, health benefit consideration, and safety programs
- Execute a sales strategy to ensure that new business objectives are reached
- Demonstrate the values and behaviors of a consultative salesperson
- Maintain a high profile with prospects
- Ability to effectively utilize, understand, and coordinate various internal company resources to obtain successful team sales
- Responsible for maintaining an active prospect database
- Achieve sales productions milestones by exceeding Prospect Calls, Prospect Visits, RASS Submissions, and pipeline WSEs minimums
- Improve cost productivity by meeting expense budget objectives
- Improve process effectiveness through active support of Operations, Driver Screening, IT, and Pricing
- Proactively support business initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong sense of initiative and aggressiveness
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with creativity
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Packages to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.
$40,000 Base + Commission
Send resume to Resumes-MN@seekprofessionals.com, apply online at www.seekprofessionals.com or call Andrew at 952-835-9922.
About SEEK Professionals
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Professionals. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.