Powder Coating Technician Assistant
Are you interested in learning more about painting? Do you want to build new skills? Have you ever worked in a powder coating facility? Then this is a great company to create your career!
Position – Powder Coating Technician Assistant
Job Location – St. Paul, MN
Starting Date – Immediate
Employment Term – Temp-to-Hire (Must pass a drug test)
Employment Type – Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) – 1st Shift (Mon-Fri) (6:30am-3:00pm) 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri) (2:45pm – 11:15pm)
Starting Pay – $14 per hour
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Referral Bonus
Required Education – High School Diploma/GED
Preferred Experience – At least 1-year of related manufacturing experience preferred but not required
In this position, you will be assisting with various painting and general labor activities. By reading job cards and filling out production reports, you must ensure that the relevant equipment is in good working order, change filters, clean guns with supervision, set up equipment, and use and clean up equipment relevant to their task with supervision.
· Able to perform general paint technician duties
· Able to meet quality and production standards
· Fill out production reports, with supervision if required, be able to read job cards (process sheets).
· Prime with supervision
· Place pre-mixes in paint pots while supervised
· Able to read and write and have good math skills
· Able to use small hand tools and have good dexterity
· Show interest for improvement and advancement
· The ability to work in a fast, hot, environment
· Must be able to be continuously moving and lifting up to 50lbs for an entire shift
Keywords: (Painting, powder coating, full-time, 2nd shift, general labor, assistant)
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!