Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of people and the community we live in?
Would you like a regular weekday, 1st shift work schedule in a professional office setting?
Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated?
As a Talent Specialist, you will be screening candidates to match them with jobs at our client companies. This is a fast-paced customer service position that requires above average computer skills.
Eau Claire Office
8am - 5pm, Monday-Friday
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Filling job requests from our client companies
- Excellent Customer Service
- MUST be able to work alone and as a team
- A minimum of 1 year of previous customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, advanced degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure and stressful situations
For immediate consideration email an updated resume to email@example.com (subject line: Recruiter) or call 715-832-1000 to arrange to complete the required office assessments and arrange an interview.