Order Type : Light Industrial Assignment to Hire
Does a weekday schedule with 8-hour shifts compliment your personal life? Are you looking to work for a leader in the Injection Molding field? Does working for a company that prides itself on innovation and technology sound appealing to you? SEEK is hiring for Injection Molding Manufacturing Machine Operators in Menomonie, Wisconsin. If you have an excellent work ethic and positive attitude, enjoy working in a clean atmosphere with a family like setting, we need to speak with you!
POSITION – Machine Operator
JOB LOCATION – Menomonie, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE – Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Long-term, Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – 2nd Shift (2:30pm-11:00pm), 3rd Shift (10:30pm-7:00am)
STARTING PAY – 2nd Shift $13.75, 3rd Shift$14.25/hour
BENEFITS – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma/GED required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Previous manufacturing experience preferred
While working as an injection molding machine operator you will become a part of a family-like atmosphere. There are ample opportunities to grow with the company. You will spend your day operating injection molding machines to produce medical parts and equipment.
The position is for a manufacturing operator which includes (but not limited to) the following tasks and duties:
• Responsible for machine operation to produce molded components consistent with pre-approved standards and practices. This includes visually checking parts for changes in color, texture, and conformity with part standards.
• Handle and trim plastic parts.
• Package, label, and move product per procedures. This may include automatic equipment as well as operator assisted equipment.
• Inspect parts and record results per procedures.
• Notify set up technician or supervisor of non-conforming conditions.
• Complete all required paperwork.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work place. This is to include cleaning up all spills, water, resin, and any other debris from machines and floor area.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- The candidate must speak and read proficiently including good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good manual dexterity for handling small parts and pieces
- Be able to stand all day
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Employee will be bending and lifting majority of the day
- High School Graduate or GED required
Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 715-235-7500 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.seekcareers.com. You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000!
Keywords: Machine Operator, Production, Warehouse, Factory, Plastics, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Molding, Plastic
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!