How much would you enjoy a casual, comfortable office position as a Customer Care Representative? Would you like the flexibility of having various scheduling to choose from or even the chance to work from home? Would a seasonal position to earn extra money before Christmas make the holidays a bit brighter? SEEK is currently looking for Customer Care Representatives. Ideal employees are ones that have above average customer service skills and exceptional attendance records.
POSITION – Seasonal Customer Care Representative
JOB LOCATION – Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE – 11/2, 11/9, and 11/16
WAGE - $12.00 per hour
EMPLOYMENT TERM – Seasonal thru 12/19/2020
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full-Time, Part-Time (27-40 hours per week, OT also available)
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) – Multiple shift options between 7:00am-11:00pm (3-5 days per week, weekend shifts included)
BENEFITS THROUGH SEEK – Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION – High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE – Prior experience in customer service is strongly desired. Functional experience with data entry and computers is preferred.
Employees will be processing orders and correspondence in accordance with the company’s mission and philosophy.
- Answer incoming customer contacts and assist customers with their order and/or questions.
- Process correspondence and emails in accordance with company guidelines.
- Be accurate and efficient when processing customer orders.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Follow established policy and procedures.
*The above listing of essential functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Above average interpersonal skills, for both customers and co-workers.
- Effective problem solver with the ability/personality to remain calm and positive even while under stress.
- Detail oriented at all times.
- The willingness to maintain a “can do” and positive attitude throughout all/any types of interactions is expected.
- Ability to effectively listen and productively engage with customers, regardless of the circumstances.
- Proficient at multi-tasking.
- The drive to be focused on what we can do for our customers, always remaining positive.
SEEK Careers/Staffing (Eau Claire)
Why Work Here?At SEEK, you aren't just placed in a job, you're placed in the right job. There is a difference. Our comprehensive placement process involves evaluating a candidate's skills, aptitudes, as well as employment background, all in an effort to ensure their success.
SEEK specializes in employment for direct-hire and temp-to-hire opportunities in manufacturing, industrial, skilled, office & more!