Directs, manages and oversees all operations of assigned manufacturing teams, including the direct supervision of manufacturing practices and the quality of our products. The most successful candidates will come from a fast-paced food, manufacturing, or retail operation. Responsible for; assessing and developing departmental skill sets and managing performance, designing and implementing continuous improvement projects focused on enhancing manufacturing operations, through leadership, team participation, and focusing on safety, quality, customer service, and productivity. Must be able to set the example and hold teams accountable to deliver results and grow the culture.
· Drive results through Strategy Deployment metrics to include: COT, Quality, Efficiency to Standard and Safety
· Manage all functions of the identified value streams including; manufacturing, quality and maintenance directly and indirectly through others
· Provides direction, management, and development of team members to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the team.
· Team Member Relations: makes consistent employment decisions, maintains effective communications with associates, including associate recognition, and creates an environment of consistent accountability through metrics and facts.
· Continuously improves processes and delivers conforming quality products and services to internal/external customers.
· Participate in and execute strategic planning projects including new product launches.
· Ensure all activities are in compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
· Develop and grow line leads team
WHAT YOU NEED:
· 3 or 5 years in a management level role responsibility for associates in a fast paced enviornment
· Bachelors Degree
· Computer Literate; including Word, Excel and Outlook Experience
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written in English
· Ability to interpret complex situations and execute actions and plans
· Excellent project management skills – ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines.
· Must possess excellent reasoning abilities. He/she must be able to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, select and implement the best alternative and communicate the logic behind the decision
· Must be able to work in a cross functional organization
· Practical and academic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and tools a plus.
· Knowledge of GMP preferred
· Deliver Results
· Bi-Lingual a plus
SEED Beauty - ColourPop
Why Work Here?SEED Beauty was born from the desire to disrupt the traditional and tired ways of creating beauty products, and transform into an e-commerce company that is equipped to evolve with the ever-changing landscape of beauty. SEED Beauty believes in re-inventing how brands interface with our customers, investing in the U.S, committing to sustainability and quality of products, and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- You believe in controlling your own destiny - You are committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed - You aren't afraid of a challenge