Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
SEED Beauty - ColourPop Oxnard, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
SEED Beauty is seeking for a highly driven individual who can direct, manage and oversee all operations of assigned manufacturing teams. This role will drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by mentoring and holding teams accountable for driving high-impact business key results. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of manufacturing and operation principles, and the ability to apply those principles to production management function.
- Create an environment that is aligned, focused and tracking to Company Key metrics which will include: Safety, Quality, COT, Efficiency, Direct Labor, Plan vs. Actual
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Work independently and foster a cooperative spirit within a large and/or small team of diverse cultures, while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and frequently changing priorities
- Oversee scheduling and ensure team members are meeting their daily deliverables
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team in solving day-to-day operational issues
- Build people capability through effective employee relations, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Track hourly output for accountability where everyone’s goals are visible
- Provide continuous performance management by giving feedback and recognition to the team
- Team Member Relations: makes consistent employment decisions, maintain effective communications with employees, including employee recognition, and create an environment of consistent accountability through metrics and facts
- Track key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Identify areas for increased efficiency and continual process improvement and work with managers and stakeholders to implement changes
- Participate in and execute strategic planning projects including new product launches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing or operations experience required
- Computer Literate; including Word, Excel and Outlook Experience
- Focus and commitment to priorities
- Ability to align, motivate and drive engagement / team work
- Proven track record to develop and maintain a high performing work force
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both verbally and written
- An innovative, practical, and collaborative strategic problem solver who can interpret complex situations and drive initiatives
- Excellent project management skills, ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines within a changing culture
- Possess strong needs-analysis, decision-making, problem-solving, and delegation skills, with the ability to assess and recommend actions where established procedures may not exist
- Actively seeks for opportunities to influence, build effective relationships and gain alignment with peers, functional partners and/or external partners to accomplish business objectives
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
SEED Beauty - ColourPopWhy Work Here?
- You believe in controlling your own destiny - You are committed to Growth, Passion, and Speed - You aren't afraid of a challenge
SEED Beauty was born from the desire to disrupt the traditional and tired ways of creating beauty products, and transform into an e-commerce company that is equipped to evolve with the ever-changing landscape of beauty. SEED Beauty believes in re-inventing how brands interface with our customers, investing in the U.S, committing to sustainability and quality of products, and the entrepreneurial spirit.