Sr. Financial Analyst & Tax Accounting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Remote but candidate has to be residing in in California
Hiring Manager is looking for an experienced corporate tax professional that can hit the ground running with minimal training.
o Prepare federal, state income and state and local tax returns and estimated tax payment computations
o Prepare quarterly income tax accounting provisions and account reconciliations, including FAS 109 and FIN 48 analyses
o Research and resolve income tax issues and Assist in Audits, including responding to information requests from various tax authorities
We require a candidate who can:
• Prepare federal and state income tax returns and estimated tax payment computations
• Prepare quarterly income tax accounting provisions and account reconciliations, including FAS 109 and FIN 48 analyses
• Prepare other non-income tax returns (Excise Tax, Gross Receipts Tax, etc.)
• Research and resolve income tax issues
• Partner with our business units and proactively implement tax planning for business transactions
• Assist in Audits, including responding to information requests from various tax authorities
• B.A. or B.S. degree; emphasis in Accounting or Tax preferred
• Minimum 2-3 possibly 5+ years of corporate tax experience, in either public accounting or industry
• Advanced degree in accounting, tax or law is a plus
• Good analytical skills with the ability to research and interpret income tax law
• Strong abilities to manage multiple projects to conclusion
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to navigate in a computer intensive environment
• C.P.A. or J.D. preferred
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Tax Analysts jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.