- Excellent Opportunity!
Dryer Venting Technician | Sebco Laundry Systems
At our company, being a Venting and Sheet Metal Installer is as much about customer service as it is maintaining our company assets.
Full time (New York and New Jersey)
We expect that your Venting experience gives you the skills to handle any venting related challenges and your customer service skills will ensure customer and management satisfaction.
You must understand and ensure that you personally address any and all venting issues that arise, so that when you leave a property, the problem is resolved and our customers are happy.
- Installing dryer vents, sheet metal duct work, maintenance & cleaning
- You are responsible for the appearance and working order of the equipment at the locations we service.
- You are a hands-on problem solver
- Skilled and efficient use of mobile technology that we use to dispatch service calls
- Prioritizes and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion
- Maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets.
- Demonstrate world class customer service and show a commitment to greatness
We will give you the responsibility and the tools to achieve success. Your Supervisors both value and encourage your input to do a continuously better job at our properties. You will be provided with the tools and support to succeed as a Venting and duct work crew member.
- Accomplished at delivering world class 5 star customer service
- Experience appreciated, but not necessary.
- Valid clean driver’s license (last 5+ years)
Interested candidates please submit work history or resume and complete attached interview questions.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Home Owners' Insurance Discounts
- Lots Of Overtime Available