Appliance Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
Laundry Appliance Service Technician - this position will support our customers and installations based in NYC and the five boroughs.
APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN :
Is responsible for the service of commercial laundry equipment. A successful individual is someone who enjoys working independently and has a very strong mechanical aptitude. Daily responsibilities include: Service washers and dryers at apartments, laundromats, hotels, athletic facilities, etc. Drives a Company vehicle to and from work locations.
- Proven field service experience (Appliance, Laundry or HVAC)
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Must be able to communicate effectively via email.
- Strong customer service skills - must be a people person
- 3 phase electrical experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean driving record
- Must be 21 or older or have driver's license for 3 years
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Home Owners' Insurance Discounts
- Lots Of Overtime Available
Please note that if you are selected, all applicants are subject to a credit check, a criminal background check and a driving record check (if applicable).
We encourage a sense of belonging and want team members to be their best selves. Our leadership is committed to supporting new ideas and helping employees to add value each day. Come join our rapidly growing family.
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at SEBCO