Accounts Payable - Multicompany
SEBCO Somerville, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
The ideal candidate for this position must be extremely well organized and detail oriented. If you work independently are intelligent, fit our qualifications, detail-oriented and have a great attitude, we'd like to talk to you.
- Process vendor bills either via automation and/or manually where needed
- Assure that vendor bills are matched and reconciled to Purchase Orders
- Process bill payments electronically and/or manually to an organized schedule
- Reconcile Accounts Payable vendor statements to the Company’s accounting systems
- Assure that vendor bills are set to correct due date terms to optimize the Company’s cash flow
- Assist with internal controls and approval workflows where needed
- 5 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and follow through until the job is complete
- Proficiency with computers and Google Sheets and Gmail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and problem solving skill
- Problem solver and analytic thinker
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Personal Days
· Holiday Pay
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Auto Insurance Discounts
· Home Owners' Insurance Discounts
We encourage a sense of belonging and want team members to be their best selves. Our leadership is committed to supporting new ideas and helping employees to add value each day. Come join our rapidly growing family.
SEBCOWhy Work Here?
Awesome growing company with great people! Check us out https://vimeo.com/336833024
SEBCO is the New York City and New Jersey's largest family owned multi-housing laundry service provider www.sebco.com. With 50 years of experience and an award winning service record that is unsurpassed in the industry, SEBCO provides laundry services to apartments, condominiums, colleges and universities. Each year millions of Americans are doing their laundry in our laundry rooms. Our product isn't equipment, it is our technology and customer service. And we strive to provide best-in-class laundry room operations to our customers by delivering superior quality and service. Through our consistent pursuit of excellence, we aspire to remain trusted for our integrity, admired for our innovations, respected for our business practices and recognized for our success. We encourage a sense of belonging and want team members to be their best selves. Our leadership is committed to supporting new ideas and helping employees to add value each day. Come join our rapidly growing family.
7 Johnson DriveSomerville, NJ
Finance and Insurance